Saturday, February 23, 2013

Two Year Writing Course

So I am embarking on a two year writing course. I've never done anything like this. Well until a few months ago I wasn't even sure that I wanted to be a professional writer. I had just started dabbling in the profession since 2012 when I participated in my first NaNoWriMo or National Novel Writing Month for the sane people who don't try to write 50,000 in a month. Though I have to say I find NaNo men sexy (winkwink)

So its been seven weeks since this started and I find myself wanting to go faster then I remember that this is supposed to last for two years. Then I think to myself why in the hell am I doing this? I can't even commit to a car for two years and here I am handcuffing myself to plotting a story for two years? Am I crazy? No crazy would be the zombie drill that I run with my nephew at least once a month. Wait, did I just admit that? Moving right along.

Anywho this is going to be my own person journey from writing novice to a New York Times Best Selling Author. I'm going to whine. I'm going to rant and I'm going to rage, but I promise offset those moments with my triumphs and successes and generally upbeat attitude and comedic wit.

The revolution must be televised! Welcome to the Ink Well Assassin! 

No comments:

Post a Comment