Sunday, March 10, 2013

Camp NaNoWriMo Survival Kit

Camp NaNoWriMo is a month long online writing challenge that takes its participants on the fantastic voyage to NaNoland. This year the Offices of Letters and Light have scheduled camp for April and July. Perfect beach weather in July by the way. Well Camp NaNo is inching closer and closer and I've got my bag packs and I'm ready to go. Well you don't just jump into the car and race off to camp without packing some essentials.

Like any epic challenge its brave participants needs the basics to survive. So these are the things that I bring along for my month of literary abandon. And this is my kit….


Writing Essentials 
my laptop, Appa :)
my plotting notebook
fancy and funky pens
my iTunes NaNo Playlist and Spotify
Doctor Who, Avatar The Last Airbender, Dexter, and Big Bang Theory DVDs
WI-FI
Storyist


Writer Fuel
peanut butter M&Ms
Sour Cream and Onion Multi- Grain Pringles
Lucky Charms and Vanilla Silk
Wal-mart soft chocolate chip cookies
Nutella and texas toast
Ben and Jerry Greek Frozen Yogurt Banana and Peanut Butter flavored
Strawberry Fanta
Cherry Poptarts
hot chocolate


Camp Essentials 
Bug Spray
Mosquito Nets
Good walking shoes
Walking Stick
backpack

No comments:

Post a Comment